Friday, November 25, 2016

Groo: Friends and Foes, Volume I with Bookplate Signed by Sergio Aragonés

At MoCCA Fest this past April I stopped by the table of the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, always a good source for books I didn't know I needed to have. I'm not too familiar with the character Groo, but I like Sergio Aragonés well enough to take a chance on Volume I of Groo: Friends and Foes published in 2015. The story is by Mark Evanier and the art of course is by Aragonés. The book is colored by Tom Luth and lettered by Stan Sakai. With a signed bookplate, it seemed a reasonable time to experience Groo.

Sergio Aragonés, Groo:  Friends and Foes, Volume I, 2015

CBLDF bookplate signed by Sergio Aragonés


Note:  This is Groo's first appearance on the blog.


Attempted Bloggery's quick links:

02027

No comments:

Post a Comment